This document is intended to serve as a guideline to establish an all-round understanding and standardise the process of the online appointment in Sri Ramachandra Medical centre (SRMC).
The policy chalks out the policy to book an online appointment and the steps followed to serve the patients seamlessly. This policy aims to provide details on booking an appointment, making online payments, cancelling, rescheduling and refund.
- Online appointments can be booked through www.sriramachandramedicalcentre.com
- Previous medical records can be retrieved by the Patient only on using existing or previously generated UHID. Registering as a new user will not help in the retrieval of previous medical records.
- Successful bookings are followed by a confirmation ID sent to the Registered Mobile Number (RMN).
- SRMC enables rescheduling of appointments at any time before the actual schedule with any available consultant.
- Rescheduling twice is made available without any additional payment. If exceeds additions of INR 50/- needs to pay for each consultation.
- Online payments can be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the User shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to SRMC. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the service
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SRMC or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor SRMC gives any assurance, that the information provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. SRMC does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Cancellation of appointment before 12 midnight by the User on the day before the appointment will qualify for a full refund
- Cancellation of appointment before 6.59 AM on the day of the appointment by the User, will qualify for a refund of 80% post deductions.
- In case of a cancellation initiated by SRMC under unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be processed.
- Refund will be initiated and process within 10 working. The amount will be credited as per the user’s bank policy.
- User must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the services, or visit or use the Website in any manner
- This particular website is only meant for getting appointments, which will give priority over the walk-in-patients when you visit the medical centre, and not for any other services.
- User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- The applicant shall ensure that he/she has continuous backup of any medical services/records/reports in order to comply with the User's record keeping process and practices and clearly understands that all such data or records would not be available in the “Website” at any later point of time.
- Further, SRMC may invite comments or feedback from any of the Users in relation to the services provided. All such feedback should be made in accordance with applicable law. It is only optional and not compulsory. The option of Users to give feedback remains at SRMC's sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. SRMC may moderate such feedback at any time and shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of Users' feedback.
- The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person's behalf), please contact an ambulance service, hospital, doctor or appropriate medical professional directly.
- The initial registration will comprise of the consultation fee + registration fee
- For review within next 6 days following an appointment, a fee of only INR 250 will be charged for each visits during this time frame.
- For following visits of registered users, the fee will comprise of consultation fee + re-registration fee.
- For Users with RMN, the UHID will be show cased upon logging in with the RMN (this can be for a member or a group)
- Existing user can register using their UHID and the confirmation check box needs to be selected
|Scenario for an appointment
GEN56567 10-OCT-2019 10:00am
booked on 01-OCT201
|Refund Amount||Billing Intervention|
|Cancels the appointment for which payment is made via online facility||09-OCT-2019 11.59 PM||100 % will be refunded||Not Required|
|10-OCT-2019 06:59 AM||80 % will be refunded||Not Required|
|10-OCT-2019 07:00 AM||No Refund||Not Required|