Terms of Service
Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Healthcare Limited (referred to as "we", us", "Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre") (NOTE: Is this a separate and new entity? Has it been registered under Partnership Act or Companies Act?) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.sriramachandramedicalcentre.com and its other domain's including www.sriramachandra.edu.in (together referred to as "Websites") on the world wide web as well as other connected software and applications provided by Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, including but not limited to the mobile applications (referred to as "App", and together with Websites referred to as "Services"). Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre provides the Services in partnership with its agents, affiliates, associates, representatives or other third parties (together referred to as "Partners").
You (Consumer) must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website, you accept all the terms and conditions in the Agreement specified hereinbelow and you represent and warrant to Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre will ensure a confirmed appointment with the medical service provider (Doctor) for a user who has requested an appointment on the website or app. In case due to unavoidable reasons, the confirmed appointment has to be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by the medical service provider or the hospital, it will be done so, and the same will be intimated to the consumer.
- You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to your health issues and your experiences is strictly between you and the other Users.
- This particular website or app is only meant for getting appointments, which will give priority over the walk-in-patients when you visit the medical centre, and not for any other services.
- User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of any medical services/records/reports in order to comply with the User's record keeping process and practices and clearly understands that all such data or records would not be available in the “Website” at any later point of time.
- Further, Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre may invite comments or feedback from any of the Users in relation to the services provided. All such feedback should be made in accordance with applicable law. It is only optional and not compulsory. The option of Users to give feedback remains at Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre's sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre may moderate such feedback at any time. Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of Users' feedback.
- The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person's behalf), please contact an ambulance service, hospital, doctor or appropriate medical professional directly.
- Some of the contents, texts, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, "Information") that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals practising medical profession or by any other person having appropriate qualification. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre or its Partners will be responsible, in the following instances only, for:
- Cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged without prior notice to you;
- It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. In no event shall Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
The contents listed on the Website are :
- User generated content, or
- Belong to Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre and its Partners.
- The information that is collected by Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre directly or indirectly from the Users shall belong to Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre and its Partners. Copying of the copyrighted content published by Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre or its Partners on the Website for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning profit will be a violation of copyright and Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre and its Partners reserve their rights to take action under applicable law accordingly.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely for ordering, receiving, delivering, sharing, storing and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, App, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Content"), are the property of Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre or its Partners and are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. User shall not modify the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's access to the Website and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law where:
- Such User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of the Services;
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre by a User
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on the part of such User; or
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre believes in its sole discretion that User's actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre or its Partners or are prejudicial to the interests of the Website/SRMC
- Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User.
If a User has any questions concerning the Website or App, this Agreement, the Services, please write to us at: